Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Las Vegas

It seems that Hurricane and Las Vegas, Nevada are sister cities.  As I have employed Curtis to be my guide for fun and entertainment, his main focus seems to be 125 miles south to the sights and sounds of his old home town.  I have been exposed to new friends, new places to eat and play, and to new prospects for love.  I can see why Curtis loves Las Vegas.  It may be, that the possibility for me to move there exists as well.  Big C is hoping to move there by the 2nd week of September.  I love to play, and love my new tour guide too...  Wheel of Fortune is my favorite game!! (all of a sudden...).  I have learned that Del Frisco's is way nicer than Sizzler, and Lucielle's beats "Dogwood" hands down.  Who ever said Hurricane was boring???  I love this place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment