Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My new best friend...

As luck would have it, Curtis has introduced me to a wonderful new friend.   Her name is Joanie.  She is a class act, absolutely beautiful, and the essence of quality.  She is my new best friend...   When she isn't mauling my friend Curtis, she is laughing and exchanging witty banter with her sister in arms.  Can't believe what close friends we have become.  Not only has she befriended me, but has introduced me to a wonderful guy from Las Vegas.  Does it get any better than this??  We are all planning a fun weekend at Curtis's new place September 3rd and 4th.  Normally I would have a photo of just her, but she never leaves Curtis's side.  I keep telling her that Curtis needs to breathe!! lol   Life just gets better and better..

1 comment:

  1. Pleased!! Sporty friend you have there!! Are you two up for movies on Saturday??

    ReplyDelete